The rates listed in this offering are direct Owner to Vacationer rates and are 25% to 30% below other comparable
properties on the Gulf Coast. Further, the amenities, location, and furnishing of Unit # 1005 make this an exceptional vacation value.
This unit is rated Platinum -- exceptional accommodations marked by unique designs that
offer superior quality furnishings, luxury features, designer appointments, and top-of-the-line kitchen, baths and amenities.
That's what you will find at One Portofino Drive No. 1005!
RATE SCHEDULE 2007-08:
See VRBO No. 84628 or contact Owner for current rates.
- Charges. Rates do not include restaurant charges, use of phone, extra Spa charges and any other miscellaneous charges incurred at the Resort.
- Parking. As a guest of the Owner, you are entitled to free garage parking in reserved spot #91. (This is on second floor; use the second floor entrance to get into the building and take the elevator to the 10th floor.)
- Non-smoking. This is a non-smoking unit; any evidence of smoking will lead to possible forfeiture of deposit.
- Pets. Pets are not allowed in the unit. Reports of pets in the unit by Portofino staff may lead to forfeiture of deposit.
- Age. There is a minimum 25 year age requirement to sign the lease for this unit and to rent from the Owner.
- Maximum occupancy. This unit comfortably sleeps six adults. No more than six people will be permitted to use this unit at any one time.
Long-term rental. This Owner prefers long-term rentals: no nightly rentals, minimum one month required.
Payment in advance.
Rentals will require full payment at the time of booking to guarantee room availability and rate. Monthly rentals will require first month in advance, plus security/cleaning deposit.
- Security/Cleaning Deposit.
Monthly rentals will require a $500 cleaning deposit due upon initial monthly payment, which will be returned within 21 days after (successful) checkout.
- Check in time. Normal check in time for a weekly rental is no sooner than 3:00 pm on the Saturday of the arrival day. Check out time is normally 11:00 a.m. the following Saturday. This may be changed due to cleaning delays or peak Holiday times.
- Cancellation Policy. Two weeks or more notice of cancellation will allow a full refund. One week notice or more will require a 50% loss of payment, and less than a week will require up to 100% loss of payment.
Contact the owner.